Ever wonder what happens when you change?

UPDATED: This was a cool idea to try out, but beware, if you do this you’ll get contract issues. After I changed everything back to normal all was good again. Also, Devs say in their modding guide to stick with 208’s, 182’s, and DHC6’s for GA. But, below is just a lets see what happens type deal.

I changed the aircraft type of the ATR 42 & the CRJ700 so now they use small stands…

I also added in the CRJ’s and the Cessna 208’s to the GA .json & gave them a livery to go off of…

Well this is what happened:

The only problem was, the CRJ was bringing in default liveries too… so after a while a SkyLink CRJ came into my GA area and parked, even though I have my “use.default” set to FALSE.

This could be a cool thing because I was thinking of what to do with the “EliteJet” livery as it is mainly just a charter service that wouldn’t probably park at a terminal but rather some other stand. So if I make this livery…

636264694784321450-0204-NCLO-DA-ELITEANNOUCE109

…I could technically park it at a stand like the picture above. Pretty neat.

4 Likes

Haha, well, part of modding is testing the boundaries and how dynamic the system in general is. Pretty neat indeed!