Experimental 23.3-4: Why medium plane are replaced with small plane?

In this version, I see that the normal medium plane are replaced with small plane, and these small plane are using medium stand…

Airport & Contracts were done in older version.

Game Save file @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C23S1RGkUwSsPcvfMuPHPeno-xMTGQ0n/view?usp=sharing

Capture

1 Like

I reported the issue to devs. They are aware of it.

It probably has to do with the new airliners and the removal of the older ones. I think they might already removed some liveries.

I still think devs shouldn’t remove any airlines from the game. What is the point? It would just cause more problem on save files and more airlines = more fun.

1 Like

It is annoying they dont leave stand until you dismiss them. Please give us manual timeout timers on stands. Not just for this prolbem, but in general.

Yep - I’m experiencing this problem too…

It looks kinda cool though

It looks kinda cool though

I disagree, DHC6s, Cessnas even ATRs should not park to jetway stands and they should park to remote stands (of course when we have remote stands).

2 Likes

It’s a bug that occurred when did some changes to noticeably decrease the save file size of the game, some fixes to it were made on the last -4 hotfix but obviously there were more situations that caused it. A new solution will be in place for tomorrow’s update.

2 Likes

session consistency for Main Threading path finding calculations > You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-2756),

Can you elaborate on this issue?

The “Main thread path finding” enabling is just for 1 session, on a reload it is off again. Due to the Staff-room bug you have to reload a lot, and you have to re-enable it each time, very annoying.

Yes but this is only temporary value for us to be able to understand if the multi-threaded path finding is causing the crashes that some peoples get. It is not meant to be a solution, just a way for us to investigate if it does make any difference.

1 Like

Ok;

Other request; Can we have these objects delivered closed until the CEO opens them;

• Toilets
  • Security check points
  • Check in desks
  • Staff rooms

Very annoying if you are extending your airport and did not hire extra personal yet, but the engine start assigning them anyway. Toilets still building up with people in them are annoying too.

1 Like

Concreet can be build outside aiport owned area. You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-2762)

Lol, and you can not delete it with CRTL :wink:

With baggage going in and out, the tag can dissapaer? does it take a while?

Airport CEO_2017-11-27_16-05-33

if system is working, save game and load that save. The error icon would dissappear.

1 Like

Mmmm, when I deleted a wall, I deleted a “to build” underground conveyor too it seems. Very weird.

We really need a validation list for the baggage system.

Yeah, I noticed demolition on roads and walls caused my baggage system underground to also vanish in the same spot. Slight worry when I noticed all my baggage system stalling lol.

You can also do lights and baggage belts underground, but you cannot delete it.:frowning: