Exportation of PAX/Vehicle/Airline game data tables

Feature request title: Database Table Export Function

**Description: A button that allows us to export the Pax/Vehicle/Flight tables used in the database/game to a .csv or .txt file. It’s be interesting to have the ability to sort and calculate the values and find places of opportunity.

**Why it should be implemented: Because it could help to reveal places where the airport is really struggling, but we have no tool to actually calculate the data. There are already reporting features in game, but I’m not/nor have I ever been interested in canned reports that make line graphs. Turn this potential over the the community, just like all the airline liveries and business have been with insanely good results.

2 Likes

+1
It just needs a different formatting of the json-save files, it’s almost already there.

I agree, this sounds very useful.

I can take a look in the save files and maybe try to implement this in ACEOMM2… Don’t mark my words though :wink:

I can take a look in the save files and maybe try to implement this in ACEOMM2… Don’t mark my words though

Wait but what you are going to do with this information? I actually don’t even know how this feature can be useful in first hand :open_mouth:

Don’t know yet, might implement this one day. Save file editing would be doable

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.