Feature Requests

Something I would like to see is the flight information

as far as land time and ground time and departure time in the window when I click on the stand and I am looking at the turn around progress. It seems like the area circled would be a good place for this info. It is a little misleading with the colors as well when there is still 3 hours till takeoff and the colors are red. I know that just means not started but times would be a great help. I also find it daunting when I have 40 stands and need to look at the flight info and turnaround info and am having to click so many times. It would just make things easier to have all of the info in one place.
If this would not be feasible maybe a dismiss aircraft button in the flight monitor window.

Another feature I would like is to have a setting that I can control how often the COO is making repairs. The default 25% is ok but to keep everything looking good with such a large airport is really overtasking.

I’ll leave it there for now. I would really like to know others opinions about this.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.