🎆 Happy New Year! 🎆

Hey airport CEOs! Just wanted to give every airport CEO a massive shout out and a big thanks for 2017. It’s been a crazy year, the best one we’ve both had, for a number of reasons. Not only for the fact that Airport CEO was finally released (as an early access title) but perhaps mostly because of this amazing community. The speed at which you people help each other out when we’re busy coding is such a great relieve for us but also the speed at which new liveries and businesses have been added via the ACEOMM is insane.

As we quoted Churchill when we released Airport CEO…

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

… still holds true. We have a lot of challenges for ahead of us for 2018 but this is the year when we’ll be able to work with ACEO full time and in a devoted space. We can’t wait for that progress to make it out to your airports.

So here’s to an insane 2017, and an even more insane 2018!

Cheers,

The Airport CEO Development Team, @Fredrik and @Olof (and Mitchell (@Jettuh)!) :star: :fireworks: :beers:

26 Likes

Thanks! I wish the best for the new year for everyone here!

1 Like

WOOOOHOWWWWW! All the credits belong to our 2 developers who came out with the idea of “how it would be if you build a 2D airport?” and our third developer who came up with brand new models.

I can tell that AirportCEO is just in the beginning of its journey. I see a Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, a Grand Theft Auto 3, a Simcity 3000 and an AirportCEO.

Let’s wish 2018 will be AirportCEO’s year!

13 Likes

Happy New Year and all the best for 2018! Looking forward to further developments.

2 Likes

Happy new year and the best for 2018. :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:. Looking forward too. The Game rocks and I can’t wait to see the game in the near future

3 Likes

2018!!!
:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball:
( I wonder what new memes there will be)

2 Likes

Happy new year all!
May 2018 bring the best it can possibly bring! :grinning:

(Mini firework display)
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

3 Likes

I hope there be more stuff to come! Looking forward to more objects and features, to keep the airport nice! I’m looking forward more bugs fixes, new objects and as well new sounds or music to spice it up, next year or year after that. Roughly 11 more hours to my news eve countdown!

2 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR! All the best!

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!!! :slight_smile:

Here’s to a bright 2018 for Airport CEO and this community. I can’t wait to see what we all manage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for developing such a cool game! Happy New Year!

1 Like

A very very happy new year to everybody and especially to our great developers team! Can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for Airport CEO

1 Like

Happy New Year 2018

2 Likes

This had to be the best display in the world…though I may be slightly biased! :grinning:

And if you don’t want to watch all of it, at least watch from 11:20 to 12:20!

4 Likes

If I may also throw my slightly biased Australian opinion into the New Year mix @PigScroll :wink:

Sydney for NYE is well… Sydney :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m actually from Melbourne, and I have to say I think we do a pretty damn good job too :stuck_out_tongue: (14 tonnes of fireworks this time :open_mouth: )

3 Likes

Well since others are showing them, here’s the one from New Zealand (not the city I live in, but it still NZ)

3 Likes

Dallas reunion tower caught on fire during their firework display. (Small and contained tho.)

2 Likes