Flight and Cabin Crew

I just watched the Airport CEO early access trailer, and am I angry. Well, in a good way, mostly. Even @Olof thought about this. At his GA gates, he put sidewalks next to them and even threw down some benches and even a parking lot. He was trying to make it as realistic as possible as well, so I think he already knows that there should be pilots and crews going to the aircraft.

Maybe he is converting to commercial small stands in the near future

True, but all the airports are different based on the logos. Also, it was when there was a small GA field

Addition to them visible if their would be a possibility to add dispatch office for the airlines where the crew will go for mandatory briefing before flight. Also giving them a priority security and instead of Visa a GD would be a great addition

1 Like

Or possibly airline crew scheduling. If you donā€™t know what that is, lets just say it is the worst for pilots and flight attendants. It would be after a flight lands.

I totally agree with everything said.

@Olof, will this possibly be something for Alpha 36?

I wouldnā€™t be really sure, because alpha 36 will add ā€˜panicā€™ to the game. New kinds of stressing situations and else, but they might add some small features next to the major creation.

It would add panic to the game, as you can see from our comments!

I think these two additions in a way do match. Cabin crew is a crucial part of emergencies, and it would be defiantly worth having in the game. :star_struck: :star_struck: :innocent:

1 Like

What do you think @Olof

This takes my airline identity suggestion and continues it.

2 Likes

Sorry about that!

1 Like

Donā€™t be, Iā€™m hoping they go with it!

3 Likes

My apologies for the necropost but I would love to see this implemented. Iā€™m surprised that it doesnā€™t get discussed on here very often.

3 Likes

BUMP. Indeed.

3 Likes

Its probably unlikely since we are quite close to release but I would absolutely love it!

2 Likes

The full release doesnā€™t mean that the game is ā€˜doneā€™, features and bugfixes can still be added after v1.0, so hopefully this will be part of one of those updates :smile_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.