Flights have stopped arriving

Evening,

I have been playing a save game for many days without any issue but this evening all of a sudden flights are no longer arriving at my airport even though they are scheduled. I have tried exiting the game and coming back in which some aircraft land I then get warning about delaying the flight but before I can do anything they start taking off without any passengers and then no other plans land.

Sometimes when I load the game staff stop doing anything and at security even though staff are manning the checkpoint it says it’s unmanned. If I destroy the checkpoint the staff stay in place.

Please find my save game:
https://send.firefox.com/download/b8eda8452d/#t2ktP7EQ-mPc7F2dDA7SNg

1 Like

These are certainly bugs, have you reported them with the ingame bug reporting tool? That’s very usefull for the dev’s because it includes a copy of your airport, log files and specs. These are all valuable for them to sort these issues out.

1 Like

I have now reported it using the ingame bug reporting tool as you suggested. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it is a design flaw, maybe the community can help.

Post some screenshots pls! :smiley:

i have the same issieu

report bug nr ACO-10331

Found the issue! Fix will be deployed to next experimental update! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! Saves me having to start again. :smiley:

1 Like

thank you. when is the next update scheduled for this problem?
@Fredrik

It should be available on the experimental branch now :slight_smile:

1 Like