Fokker F100

In Argentina the last fokker that the air force has is flying, the last one retires in August and they put a special livery, the only thing that were fokker f28 fellowship, these are some that were used in Argentina for commercial or military use.

the airplane with the special livery

hqdefault
and the presidencial airplane

2 Likes

Here some more active Fokker :

So they still fly and fly and fly …

1 Like

You forgot carpatair :wink:

1 Like

But that you already know , i just added some not so known airlines :wink:

1 Like

Also I am not active until 21 June :frowning:

Oh well these birds are going to extinct soon ;(((

1 Like

but not forgotton.

1 Like

Yeah… Still waiting that bird in ACEO

1 Like

Finally it happened, the last Fokker 28 of the Argentine air force was taken out of service on August 28 and made its last flight over my country, luckily I had the honor of seeing it fly only once, it is sad news for all lovers of fokker in my country
here is a photo of his last fly:

1 Like

Honestly, no tears left to cry… :sob::sob::sob::small_airplane::small_airplane:

1 Like

Let’s have it in the game already! :wink:

1 Like

Still some flying, let’s cherish that :wink: Unfortunately with the 747 it will be the same story in the upcoming years… Less and less will be used by the airliners, probably in cargo for a while but not in passenger flights :cry:

2 Likes

Same with MD-11 only frieghters left and even those are getting less and less

4 Likes

I think implementing this aircraft is far from impossible since there’s already supported in-game ground mechanics and infrastructure. All that’s required is enough demand to push the devs to make this type.

the f28 of the Argentine air force will fly again!!!

1 Like

Oh wow, why? :open_mouth:

They couldn’t fly them because of budget (I think) and now they fired a lot of people who didn’t work anymore and still paid them salary and now they can fly them again

1 Like

I’m going to investigate the reasons well

1 Like

I asked a cousin of mine who works in the air force (who confirmed the news) and told me that he is only one and that it is for three years (until 2022)

2 Likes

WELL, that’s EPIC.

1 Like