For developers

Hello. I’m airport CEO’s one player. So… Can you make “Real sandbox mode”?

So, infinity money and unlock all. (Gas,Car,and more…)

I love airport CEO.If you make it, I will play airport CEO everyday! Thank you!

This mode exists, just click the sandbox button when you start a new airport. Everything is unlocked and you can end up in debt and it has no effect.

1 Like

As @Stu said, the sandbox mode does exist. If you want more freedom, head to F10 debug panel

1 Like

Blockquote I love airport CEO.If you make it, I will play airport CEO everyday! Thank you!

Be careful what you wish for…

But, give consideration to the learning that comes without the sandbox mode… This game kept me coming back because of failure after failure after failure… and then some successess… and then more successes, and etc.

P.S. You can also look around in the forums about how to alter the save game file. In the current state, I just go in and edit the number where your funds available is… I tried doing it one time in a brand new aiport I laid out form scratch. Opened the new game. Saved it. edited the game files file to 50,000,000 (50000000 in the field) in notepad++ and reopened the save game with 50 million and a blank slate… course, then I killed the game with the number of construction tasks I had created while paused and building an aiport with >100 stands… umm… whooops…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.