Forrest Air

Airline Name: Forrest Air

Airline CEO Name: Fern Jhonson

Airline Description:

Forrest Air is an airline that aims to be the most fuel efficient in the world. They donate 7.5% of ticket sales to Amazon conservation. They have been operating for 10 years, with their company ethics gaining significant traction among customers, despite higher than average ticket prices. Currently operating a large fleet of single aisle aircraft around the world, they aim to expand their operations by investing in larger aircraft that offer a comfortable ride and maximum fuel efficiency.

Airline Design Image:

Competition Entry: 2017 Onwards

Other Forrest Air Designs:
2007 - 2017

100th Plane Livery (2016)

What one is your favourite, and which do you think should be entered into the competition?

• Original
  • New
  • 100th Plane (Hybrid of new and old Liveries)
0 voters

Thanks for your help on deciding. Your feedback has helped me decide to submit the New (2017) Forrest Air Livery into the airline design competition. Thank you all.

32 Likes

It’s a pretty simple livery, but it just looks awesome. Great job!

2 Likes

This one is my favourite ! I like the livery, I like the name, I just really like it.

2 Likes

I love it! Clean and simple, the colours don’t clash, and it just really works! The description of the Airline is very special, and with some clever ideas! Well done!

2 Likes

True! Somethings wrong with this world if this doesnt make it in the game. Oh i forgot, theres a lot wrong, but thats a different story and you know what i mean :smiley:

2 Likes

nice and clean!

1 Like

Wow! Very nice! :heart_eyes:

Just more proof that we should have have another airline design contest… @Olof? @Fredrik?

3 Likes

Haha PigScroll, you are kidding, arent you? you are right in the second contest! :laughing:

1 Like

We… we are having one… you’re in the middle of it… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Oh…
When you come back to the forums, and start from the most recent post…
Aaaarrrrrgggghhh!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Haha, no worries, welcome back and join the competition! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! It is my first time using photos shop and I’m really enjoying it. I spent a bit of time make a Forrest Air Livery for their 100th plane :grinning: The only issue is that I think I prefer it to the original. Let me know what you think, and if I should apply the changes to the original competition entry. :thinking:

1 Like

I gotta say it looks GREAT! Not too fancy yet not too simple. @Fredrik do you think an airline can have different liveries on 1 airplane model like real-life?

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking. I’m really keen to make a regional variation. Similar to QANTAS and QANTAS Link…
I think I might just make it anyway.

Okay, so I’ve made a couple of designs and have opened up a vote in my original post to try and work out which one I will submit for the comp… Since I can’t decide for myself… :rofl:

The new one wins for me. I prefer the font over the old one. Love it! If you do go with the new one maybe change the logo to that font.

1 Like

I love the design!! I’m just double checking that you intended to put a second R in Forest?

1 Like

:joy: Originally… No

It was a typo when I put the logo together, and after a lot of contemplation, I decided that I would keep it. I think it separates it from a generic type of airline, make it a little bit different… maybe its just me…

All good! I just wanted to double check that that’s what you wanted and weren’t trying to spell forest incorrectly by mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I might see what people think. It’s easy enough to change it if I need to. :grin: