Forrest Air

Both of them are amazing. I have struggles deciding which one is better.:grimacing:

1 Like

Personally I find the typeface and the lines of the second version to be much more current and modern compared with the first, which is why itā€™s my preference :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Iā€™m also leaning towards the newer version for similar reasons.

1 Like

I really like the story behind the airline as well. Could work really well together in an effort to build a ā€œgreenā€ airport, with NatureFuel as a supplier and lots of outdoor areas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I think the devs should create an expansion pack later onā€¦ AirportCEO: Green Airports :grin:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the continued input and support. Itā€™s great to see that Forrest Air has 749 views, and 59 likes. It would be great to get the views up to 1000 by the time the competition closes. Iā€™m still not 100% sold on the designsā€¦ I just feel like they are still missing a tiny somethingā€¦

Please let me know if I should leave them, or if you have any suggestions, feel free to voice your opinions.

Thanks again everyone.

I think you want to overdo things. Leave them the way they are. Simplicity is the key to succes :wink:

2 Likes

I think you want to overdo things. Leave them the way they are. Simplicity is the key to succes :wink:

He is right, current designs are already good enough. Adding new things would have negative effects.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks guys. I think I have spent way too long staring into the computer screen and am beginning to second guess everything. I just donā€™t want to post anything that isnā€™t a worthy contribution. Iā€™m also seeing all the other entries and thinking to myselfā€¦ WOW

1 Like

In order to judge this design we need to know which one you intend to enter into the contest. :slight_smile:

Sorry @Fredrik, I assumed that you would decide which one you liked the best.

Based on the community feedback, I think the New (2017) Livery would be best suited for the game, so that is the one I intend to enter.

Thanks. :grin:

While Iā€™m here, I would like to give a massive shoutout to everyone who has supported and encouraged the design. Your feedback has been great, and really pushed me to design something that I can be proud of. I just checked and Forrest Air has over 1000 Views!!!

Thank you all for your help and support, and good luck to all other entries.

3 Likes

there is an error in the description of the second design, 2017-10 is not 1997 but 2007.

1 Like

Thanks, I forgot I said they had only been operating for 10 years :joy: Great spot. :+1:

Thanks everyone for making Forrest Air Great!

Iā€™m super pleased to be nominated for the airline design contest voting. There are some great entries to choose from. I really hope that when modding is available, all 25 nominees will submit their airlines. Good luck to all the other nominees, and well done to everyone who submitted an entry. They were all great!

Have a great day and have fun voting!

2 Likes

Well, at the moment it looks like it will definitely be in the top 10, and it will probably win! :grinning:

And itā€™s definitely impressive that one of the the first designs of the contest is winning!

Congratulations. Itā€™s a beautiful design! :grinning:

Thank you :blush: It may have been one of the first designs, but it was probably one of the most edited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: At the moment I donā€™t really mind who wins. The way I see it, the whole communit wins when 10 great new designs get implementā€¦ Of course it would be great to see Forrest Air in there, but Iā€™m primerily looking forward to the new artwork. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks everyone who voted Forrest Air. We made it to 3rd place after being outvoted by SkyFly and Fly Penguin :grin::3rd_place_medal:Good job to all the winners, and well done to everyone who entered. I canā€™t wait to see the new airlines in game. :smiley:

3 Likes