Forum Chat! Talk about ANYTHING

I know many of you are not on the discord, so I decided to make a chat right here in the forum! You can talk about whatever here as long as it is appropriate. Whenever you are on the forum, feel free stop in and say Hi to see if anyone else is on.

1 Like

Hi, is anyone on?

No they’re all on Discord :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am on the discord under AwesomeRyan

I haven’t been on in a while, is it active?
Edit: Just checked, it is not at all.

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t active. But I guess it will be cause Devs are now joining it. Sad I got banned…(I abused the admin @Solar_Dust :sweat_smile: on Direct Message but later did apologize… Nothing on main server tho. He decided to ban me. My mistake.)

While we do appreciate the initiative, this cannot be allowed since the purpose of a forum is to post messages at a steady, but compared to chatting, relatively slow pace. Posts should be somewhat thought out and carry the conversation further, which does not align with the purpose of chatting which is to purely and instantly converse.

If you want to chat with fellow ACEO fans, we recommend the Discourse channel and if there’s not enough people on there that is just the way it is, but hopefully, a situation will resolve itself over time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thread locked (with love). :rose:

3 Likes