FORUM GAME: Aviation Trivia!

Yep that’s right

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I’m confused… Do you literally just want this list? Screenshot - a124d4e1b8462d9b6f43a4c536497afb - Gyazo

1 Like

Okay, lets get back on track :slight_smile:

Which Scandinavian countries has their flag on the Scandinavian Airlines fleet?

2 Likes

Let’s keep it friendly in here peeps! No one is allowed to act out their emotions on the forum, we must always strive to keep it civil! :slight_smile:

The flags on the SAS aircrafts are the Norwegian, Swedish and Danish, right? :open_mouth:

(edit: deleted a bunch of off-topic post, let’s join Cody in getting back on track)

6 Likes

Nicely done Olof now its your turn to pop a question.

2 Likes

What is the world’s smallest commercial airport?

2 Likes

Lol, sorry, forgot about this haha. Good that @Colorado1 stepped in!

1 Like

Saba? I believe a runway of 200m

1 Like

That’s correct. Now it’s your turn.

1 Like

k, easy one: When would an aircraft need more than 2 pilots?

1 Like

When two pilots are dead.

1 Like

On long haul flights, then 1 pilot can sleep

1 Like

@Guusje2 I need a number :slight_smile:

@bigbigcheese, it would be hard to add a pilot after the fact.

1 Like

They need another pilot. Quite desperately in fact!
However they’re not going to get one! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

then there are 3 pilots

1 Like

lol. And how long would that flight have to last before there is a requirement for 3 pilots?

1 Like

If I can remember correctly, this depends on the airline how they make use of the “chrono” (actually a stop-watch to track flight-time). Some airlines SOP indicates it starts at the gate, some on the runway just before takeoff, some in between those two etc. Further to this (again, if I remember correctly), it depends on the region you are flying and what authority having jurisdiction is in charge for you (EASA, FAA, etc.). I believe the rule of thumb was 6 hours of (raw) flight time. But yet again, please correct me someone with more more up-to-date background information.

1 Like

There is an FAA regulation that concerns this.
6 hours is not the right number :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn it! I really need to get involved in aviation rules and regulations again :smiley: Was it 10 hours as per FAA? This is a cool question, btw!

1 Like