FORUM GAME: Aviation Trivia!

I no good at questioning. :stuck_out_tongue: Go ahead.

1 Like

Another one about the NYC airports: Give the year that each of them had their first commercial flight. If you know the month or date, put that in too.

1 Like

Which AIRLINE or AIRLINE CEO may be known for space travel in the future, and why?

1 Like

virgin, all airlines ( i know Atlantic, Australia and America) because the owner, Richard Brandson, also owns virgin galactic

1 Like

That was too simpleā€¦ Virgin is in news ALMOST daily.

1 Like

yeah, it took only 10 seconds to come up with that answer

1 Like

I had to improvise!! You got this one right though!!

1 Like

an easy one: what do you do in case of a mid-flight emergency (be exact!!)?

1 Like

Make an emergency landing at the nearest safe runway/landing strip

1 Like

Go to the first item on the emergency checklistā€¦

2 Likes

you canā€™t do that at the first place, big big cheeseā€™s answer is the most obvious one

1 Like

I guess it depends on the situation. If thereā€™s cabin decompression, youā€™d want to put your oxygen mask on and then descend immediately. If itā€™s something less serious, then I guess you would do the checklist.

1 Like

Itā€™s probably something quite simple - Iā€™d guess youā€™d want to make sure the passengers are safe first and foremost, so youā€™d probably put the seatbelt light on.

1 Like

Mask on would still technically be part of the checklist though. Most pilots have the checklists memorised to some degree so will do the first few items without needing the actual list

1 Like

Agree with @Aeroflot808, it really depends on the situation.

1 Like

A revive to this topic: Which airline buys the most caviar each year, give me airline and exact amount!

1 Like

I know its Emirates, buy how tons? I have No idea

1 Like

No it is not Emirates.

5ā„… of the global caviar production goes to Lufthansa first class.

1 Like

Correct! Do you know how many tons they use?

1 Like