FORUM GAME: Aviation Trivia!

Does anyone else want to ask a question? I just love seeing and learning all these things about aviation.

What airport has a runaway With a city road going through it where the road has to close every time a flight takes off or lands

I like how I try to create this on the infinite flight forum yet get shut down immediately because of their bs class system

Gibraltar. Just crazy watching it

Yes it IS Gibraltar and I know insane

Barra Airport is also an Airport I really would love to land on:

Can you even call that an airport :stuck_out_tongue:

Only half of the day…the other half the runway is usef as swimming area :stuck_out_tongue:

I said a road went through and this question was already awnsered

I know :slight_smile: This airport just came to my mind when you asked for such an unusual airport :wink:

Looked at pictures of both of them… Quite unusual! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the landings at…what was it…st maarten i believe…straight over a beach at 10 meters. People standing on the beach getting sandblasted / blown away

I think the devs are filming the video

Trying to revive this topic…
An easy one: What airport does this photo relate to?

@trifirew that would be Kai Tak Airport in Hong Kong

Correct. Now it’s your turn to ask.

Ok, less airport, more aircraft question.
Approximately how many parts are there in a Boeing 747?

I remember watching a British Airways, D check for the Boeing 747 documentary. They said, there is over 5 million parts, I would have to watch it again though.

Sorry, I need to correct myself. During the beginning the person said six million parts.

Yeah true… I watched the 747-8 design documentary and even it said 6million… But i doubt that it will be more (cause even 747-400 had 6million parts).