Four runways

does anyone have a clue what the problem with four runways is?

I had one for arrival and one for departure on both sides. also tried 4 runways with both departure and arrival.

planes turned crazy, weere rolling over gras and were blocking the runways for other aircraft.
saved, quit and reloaded the game multiple times but that solves the problem only for a minute :frowning:

Can you please post a picture with the taxiway nodes turned on (shortcut key ‘T’ or select the taxiway nodes in the building menu)

sure, here you go

Thanks!

I think the problem lies in where you have located the ‘holding points’, it’s best to have them before the runway instead of on the runway. I also keep 3 or 5 wide taxiway foundation instead of 1 or 2 as you have built. An example of a setup I use:

1 Like

The main issue seem to be that the two sides are not connected. The game cannot handle two separate taxiway systems at this point, as aircraft from one side could very well be assigned to a runway on the other side. So try to connect them via a taxiway and see if that helps the flow. The placement of holding points could also play a role but I suspect this could be the main problem. Let me know how it goes. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.