Franchise improvement

Hey guys,

I’d like to discuss some ideas about franchise:

1. Change in how you contract a shop or restaurant. Instead you choice the company directly, you can do this by a bid. To work it you have to stablish what’s the entry price, feet square price, allocation spot weight and put a clause like you want to receive per feet square or you want to receive the rent by % in sales, or you want to receive the highest value.

2. Avoid the penalty if the sales goals had been achieved.

3. Have option to start a new bid before the current contract expires. It would be give the chance for the current tenant participates in the bid and knows continue with his business in your airport.

This proposition is based in a research I made in real world!

What do you think?

Cheers

IMHO 1. makes things only more complicated without much benefit. There will be the same computer-generated or predefined contracts as before. Only the method of choice changes.

Maybe one should introduce a CSO (chief store officer) :wink: handling the contracts automatically for you according to some player defined guidelines you sketched under 1.? I would like that because handling 10+ contracts can be tedious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.