Fredrik's Other Job

When Fredrik is not developing ACEO, he’s a Ramp Agent. I guess getting that boots-on-the-ground experience helps to make ACEO more realistic. Of course, he’s not using his real last name when working as a Ramp Agent.

15 Likes

Now I know why the flight was delayed; the guy was coding in the staff room in stead of working a ramp.

11 Likes

Apparently, Olof also has a little side job :wink:

Eventually fired him, because, well, look at those computer skills and friendliness :frowning:

8 Likes

“One year later”… :joy:

Yes, I have deployed an AI into all your machines that clean up the ACEO code as you play. It’s represented as a janitor but unfortunately as Jeremy identified it has not received my brilliant friendliness, code skill and overall unprecedented humbleness.

… not… :wink:

10 Likes

And…when Olof is not developing or cleaning toilets, he’s selling De-icing Fluid at price-gouging prices (5000 L @ $8 per liter), $400000. Especially egregious, because I purchased two De-icing Stations (small, @ $22500 ea), and a De-icing FLuid Depot ($25000), I cannot buy a De-Icing Truck (ACEO-14449)

2 Likes

Close but not quite. That his brother. Olaf. :rofl:

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1561634173039

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.