Freight or DHL HUB

Feature request title:

Airport as a Hub for Freight or DHL

Description:

I’d love to have these features like a Hub for Freight or DHL or other Companies, to have a wider range of possibilities to build your airport. Maybe put quests up for that, signing new contracts, etc. Even Hangars for Airplanes could be involved, new cars, Companies, streets

Why it should be implemented:

Maybe not everyone wants to play just with passengers. It should be implemented, because nearly every big airport I know has these features.

Images, references or additional content:

Input images or links…

8 Likes

Cargo flights have already been suggested

1 Like

Oh yes I would love to see this feature implemented! Can’t wait to build my own DHL Hub. :star_struck:

1 Like

There are indeed already some other entries here, here and here

AFAIK the devs will take the votes on similar requests and add them up, but to keep the feature request list ‘clean and simple’ and make it easier for people to decide where to give their vote to, it’s better to not overflow with the same requests.

1 Like

There are some freighter planes in the workshop as a fun way to start.

1 Like

Even if it will come with DLC there won’t be “DHL” as it’s copyrighted trademark

there won’t be “DHL” as it’s copyrighted trademark

That’s why we have “modding” section :wink:

3 Likes

As well as all already created airlines here are fictional.

Just call it Parcel Service.

May just providing extra air freight for the normal passenger planes would be interesting too as an extra income. Many large passenger planes do carry air freight as well. So a second baggage cart would pick them up or bring them to the plane after the passenger luggage has been unloaded/loaded.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.