Frontier Airlines Past and Present! (Published On Steam)

I have been wanting to start making mods for ACEO for a while now. I’m on break from school and thought it would be the perfect time to learn. So yesterday I tried for a bit and it took me about an hour and a half just to make one. Now, I have gotten the hang of it and made 3 more and planning on adding to more airlines.

The mod includes 3 airlines with plans on a fourth. The mod is based on Frontier Airlines and their past subsidiaries such as…

Frontier (Lynx Aviation): Q400- I have only made one right now and might add more in the future.

Frontier JetExpress: CRJ200 and CRJ700- There will only be one CRJ200 but I like the way the CRJ700 turned out so I probably will do more in the future.

Frontier Airlines: A320- I only have made one but I am planning on doing more such as the A319, A321, and more A320s when I feel like it.

Frontier (Operated by Republic): E170- This is probably my favorite! Now I just need to add the E190.

Link: Steam Workshop::Frontier Airlines: Past and Present

6 Likes

Here you have another livery of Frontier:

Thank you! I already had your Frontier mod installed it’s really well done. It was what somewhat inspired me to make mine.

I have to say thank you :slight_smile:

This is a cool project. Are you planning on making planes with the old frontier paint scheme too?

Yeah. I’m planning on starting the A319s soon. I might add their old 732 and 733s if they release them into the game.

That would be cool. I will differently be installing your mod when you release it.

I remember for the longest time trying to see and suggest multiple liveries for both Frontier and Spirit. Can’t wait to see more from you!

:shushing_face: 46

These are all Frontier. I’m going to add 7 more A320s and 1 more E170.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow great work :slight_smile: They are all looking awsome :slight_smile:
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow! great work i have to say thank you.

Do you get them all to work by having each livery be its own airline mod? I remember a while back, that mods were unable to support multiple liveries of the same aircraft type within 1 mod, but maybe that has changed.

@parillos Unfortunately it hasn’t changed yet…

What about adding the A321 for Frontier Airlines.

It’s coming soon. Hopefully, I’ll have time to work on it next week.