Fuel Truck Slows Down

The yellow refuel truck for the Jet A1 service will crawl to a halt when un-loading fuel if another fuel truck begins to re-fuel while it is at the depot. Even when the second fuel truck leaves the depot, the yellow fuel truck will continue to un-load at a very slow pace. Has anyone else noticed this issue before?

1 Like

Hmm, have never seen this before, is there a save you have where this happens often? If so I’d like a bug report on it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I have, months ago. I reported a bug on it but have no clue of number now

1 Like

I’ll submit a bug report once it happens again! Ya have to get it at just the right moment for the bug to occur. :yum:

1 Like

Do you mean the truck physically moves “rolls” slower as it parks to refuel to depot, OR do you mean that the refuel rate from the resupply truck to the depot doesn’t increase as rapidly when a JetA1 truck to refuel planes pulls up to resupply itself? If it is the latter, I imagine it is supposed to happen because of basic physics. It is inputting fuel, when another it taking fuel from the same source that is receiving the fuel. If it is a physical mobility issue, then yes, bug report it, if not, patience is a virtue :wink:

The latter. Yes I do agree it makes sense for it to refuel at a slower rate when another truck is re-fueling while it is trying to un-load fuel. However, even after the truck leaves and has finished refueling, the refuel truck still continues to un-load fuel at a slow rate. It makes sense for it to slow down when another truck is refueling, but after that truck leaves the rate at which the fuel truck un-loads should return to normal.

Got it! I’ve always noticed it picks back up after the white truck leaves, but maybe I haven’t noticed a change in a while. Makes sense now. Definitely bug report it.

1 Like