Game cant load

Hello
I had just recently downloaded the game but there is a problem, I am stucked on loading screen. I havent instaled any mods nor played the game yet. It writes "preparing businesses and mods but it is still stucked even the bar doesnt moves but game is not freezed, I can hear game sounds and coursor moves too Uploading… please help I would like to play the game

Déjà vu. I had exact same this morning. It was mods though. Have you downloaded any Workshop items?

No i have just downloaded the game

Thank for quick answer btw

What machine are you using? Do you have an output log? Have you updated your graphics card drivers if possible? I read that some Nvidia drivers showed the same issues you are describing with the Unity engine.

Im not really skilled in PC stuff but i will try to look

I have unity

Cool, the game is built on that engine. You are using Windows at a guess. I have to go out now for half hour, but will be back. Perhaps @Olof might provide some thoughts as well? :sweat_smile: Might not be over yet…

Ok thanks you

Found that file saver and mods are empty

This is a new game you are starting?

Yes it is

I tried to start game with integrated graphics and nvidia but none of them worked

What version does it say at the top of the intro screen?

1 Like

Hmmm, I think more is going on than than just your game. Try the exp branch. Right click on AirportCEO in steam and select properties at the bottom of the menu. Click the beta tab and select the EXP branch and see if that works for you.

1 Like

Yeah 27.7-2 is way outdated, 27.8-2 is the latest version and you should be playing the game on that.