Game Super Slow

Hello there,

I have been playing the game a lot now, and for some reason when i have a bunch of flights schedule, so lot of people coming in and out the game start giving me 3.0 FPS. This is causing me that i can even move the camera :(. I have the experimental branch and my computer specs are the following. It is weird because i am playing other games more robust and this is not happening.

i7-4790 @3.60GHz
32 GB RAM
Windows 10 64 Bits
SSD Drive
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

4 Likes

The game is just not properly optimised. That’s what you signed up for when you bought a game in alpha :stuck_out_tongue:. The devs will work on optimisation some time in the future.

3 Likes

Out of interesting how many flights/pax have you got in your terminal when you get 3 fps?

2 Likes

I assume the problem is that game engine is not using hardware enough and it causes issues. One day when game supports GPU I am sure we will see hih FPSes (I hope)

2 Likes

I really hope that would be soon. It does not let me play big airports that i want to create. I like the game, i really do, but i stopped playing it, cuz every time i have 6 or more medium planes in my airport its start to perform slow and it is a pain in the ass.

1 Like

like 9 medium airplanes.