Game unplayable with over 15k passengers

Hi,
So I have tested my airport on 2 PC’s and on both of them the game is literally unplayable after 15k passengers with the amount of lag. I have tried reducing the quality to low, still no change. The airport itself is 2 terminals - one small domestic and GA one in the original tile, and one large international one on the tiles to the left. Considering I had plans for 4 more terminals I’m kinda disappointed it gave out so early.

PC 1 Specs:
i7 6700k
16 GB Ram
GTX 1060 6GB

PC 2 Specs:
i7 10750H
16 GB Ram
RTX 2070 8GB

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Have you tried reducing the number of Pax in the game settings?

1 Like

Do you have a very complex airport terminal layout?

yup its running at around 30% or 20% and its still increased performance

The main terminal is about 3 floors, main, departures and arrivals. Underground is mainly used for tunnels connecting terminals and service road networks. I didn’t think it was anything the game wouldn’t be able to handle but apparently not.

• I appreciate this isn’t the most well planned out but its my first airport regardless didn’t think it was too crazy. What i had planned after that was supposed to be the crazy part. Also, this is running with 20% passenger ratio.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.