Gates connecting to level 1 only

What I want to say here is, in real-life airports, gates are mostly connected to any level of the airport (most common is either level 3 or 4 in real life, I suppose). In the game, the gates are only able to connect to level 1 (one level above ground floor). I really hope the gates can be connected to other floors apart from level 1 in the future.

not accurate. you can place the boarding desks on any floor (above the ground) and then connected them to the Stand and then upgrade the jetbridge. Happy Building!

3 Likes

thanks for the tip

With the new large stands, it would be nice to have the ability to have “first class” to go a lounge on a different floor. That way you can have different restaurant types and maybe a better decor for the “better paying customers”

3 Likes

STUPID IDEA! @Mwe2187. :joy:

just kidding everyone, I know this person…

One of the things I would like to see improved is not seeing the jeyway on floors 2 and 3. Some airport s have a slight overhang over these jetways ,but when you build in.ACEO, the jetways are visble,and not really working well

What am I forgetting? :thinking:

test%20-%20jetway

I got my boarding desks connected on the 2nd floor and now I want to build a jetway from there.

Actually it should be Floor +1

Wrong floor

Seriously guys…Read the whole conversation before making smart comments…At least be helpful then.

I’m not sure the reason for your comment - @Luctor asked how to build a jetway in the setup shown in his image, saying “I got my boarding desks connected on the 2nd floor and now I want to build a jetway from there.”

His image shows the boarding desks on level 2, so I read that to mean “how do I connect a jetway to level 2”.

@dewitjur and @kiwikiller41 then stated that jetways need to be added to floor 1, which is correct.

I believe that he ment that the first comment in the topic was wrong

Indeed, that’s what I meant, since @twocflyer said that would be possible if I read it correctly.

I assume your terminal foundation on the 1st floor mirrors what we can see in the image for floor 2 (ie it extends up to the large stand?)

I’ve always constructed the jetway first, then connected the boarding desks (on a different floor) to the stand, but don’t know if this is essential

I didn’t had my terminal foundation on the 1st floor connected to stand. I did that now and now I can build a jetway which is connected to the 1st and 2nd floor, at least it looks like that.

2 Likes

Well I was correct that you can connect the jetway on the 2nd floor with the boarding desks up there (I was able to connect it while being on Floor +1 & +2, It use to work where the passengers would get on the aircraft from floor +2 or +1 depending on where you had the boarding desks…but now the pax go down to the Floor +1 to get on the jetbride even though one of each medium/large stands were connected on the Floor +2 with the boarding desks there… Hope that gets fixed or added to allow Floor +1 and +2 to be boarder from depending on where you put the barcoding desks.

Floor +2

Floor +1

sorry about the mis-information @Luctor.

however I was right that you could connect them with the boarding desks on Floor +2. Just didn’t realize the passengers don’t get on there anymore when you do this…

No worries. It’s still Alpha and subject to change. I hope it will be possible for PAX to board on level +2.

You know maybe when the ex-large big birds come a long that would be a feature, as people would have to connect through two floors for boarding.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.