General Aviation/Small Stand Holding point Error

Hey Guys I’m having a holding point error in releasing my GA Aircraft from Small stands even though I placed the points. Before I send in a bug report, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing something wrong. I put the extra holding point at the top of the taxiway as a test after resetting the runway hold points and just wanted to point out I was having the issue before I put that one there

What exactly is happening? Are they refusing to leave after their scheduled departure or something else?

All 9 of the GA flights on the small stands are saying holding point not found (or something to that effect)

@JoninKDEN you shouldn’t place a holding point on that taxiway (one between GA stand and T-Cross taxiway. It probably confuses pathfinding engine.

Are you sure that all taxiways leading to runway have holding points?

Had that to, can they roam to a runway that does not have a holdingpoint? Or is it the extra holdingpoint at the intersection of taxiways?

I was having the issue before I placed that T-Intersection holding point. The t-intersection holding point was set in an effort to try and attempt to reset pathfinding. Yes to the 2nd

@Patje89 Yes all holding points have runway intersections have holding points as well.

I have 3 runways on the field. 2 east west runways that exclusively handle commercial traffic with no issues and the North South that is GA only. What you See is the GA only Area

Well then that’s strange. If something about stand, taxiway nodes or runway was wrong, GA shouldn’t even park on stand. I think you should send a bug report. @Fredrik your thoughs?

1 Like

Are your taxiway nodes all the way to the center of the runway?
Because with me that was an issue in the beginning. It seems like you have to place all taxiway nodes to the center otherwise they won’t use it, it’s rather ugly, visually.

Yup… I’m gonna submit a quick bug report and head to bed… its 1 am lol

Lol, its 9 am here, just getting started! :airplane:
Good night

2 Likes

Press T to show the nodes and submit another screenshot :slight_smile:

This doesn’t look like a bug, it looks like your taxiway nodes don’t reach the Runway centerline as suggested by those above me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.