Glass other than a Wall

I think the developer need to add new airport foundation material other than wall and floor, i think glass would make the airport better and preetier :smiley:

1 Like

It will coming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As EG said it’s currently being tested! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Beautiful, can we get a one wide window too?

1 Like

The medium size window has one window only.

1 Like

My bad, I mean a one block wide window. For offices etc where the small three wide, one window would be too big.

1 Like

Maybe in the future :smiley: we have to start somewhere right :smiley: @Olof needed to make some changes to my model for it to work properly so I don’t want to bother him right now with another window :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Jettuh Is there a difference, other than cosmetic, in the way you place the windows?

Uhm not really, you should be able to use it in both directions.

However when you have the window face outward, you still see the concrete floor instead of grass outside, if that’s fine, feel free to do so :smiley:

The windows are purely cosmetic and currently don’t do anything else (@Olof can you confirm that adding windows doesn’t currently make passengers happier? )

2 Likes

Yes, they are purely cosmetic. And the reason they are slightly tilted is to make it more obvious that they are indeed windows.

3 Likes

You can also place floor tiles below them as well to match what you currently have.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.