Government support

Suggestion: every new year you propose certain upgrades/downgrades that will keep a good budget as well as maintaining customer satisfaction. As the year goes on you have to keep these promises, or you will lose government happiness.

Certain things that can be proposed:

Terminal Upgrades
Airline contracts
Catering/Fuel contracts
Taxiway maintenance
Runway upgrades/Adding runways
Control Towers
Financial changes/Customer happiness
Customer Happiness

Perhaps every new year that comes around, you propose three changes over the year, and if you don’t follow through on your promises, you lose satisfaction from the government.

It’s simple, but it adds role-play experience and adds another group of people you have to satisfy…

Nice suggestion however I would like to add that the government could propose certain objectives as well.

Yes, that too. Perhaps one objective is non-negotiable and the other two can be negotiated between the airport and government

we’ve got that here at eindhoven airport. one runway in total, in use by the dutch airforce with c130s and kdc-10s and a civilian part with some 737.

I mentioned a similar idea to the devs before the fourm and they mentioned something along the lines of military ‘pit stops’ (my term) was one of the things they were considering implementing.

Would be neat to see government agencies having a permanent hangar at the airport. When I worked for an agency in Arizona, they had light aircraft and helicopters at the metro airport for patrol/search and rescue (SAR). A search and rescue group or police helicopter type thing would be cool to have in the game.

well sounds good but most of the time they aren’t owned by the federal government there usually owned by the city there at taking LAX for Example “It is owned and operated by Los Angeles World Airports, an agency of the government of Los Angeles, formerly known as the Department of Airports”

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.