Great article about remote stands at LAX

Very interesting read and insights into how they are used,

5 Likes

Interesting read indeed. Would be nice to implement this in the game in the future as part of the maintenance and/or stay over feature, but should then be part of the tower functionality.

1 Like

Beautiful blog. I love it.

1 Like

Have had the unfortunate pleasure of arriving into LAX after a 14 hour flight from MEL with one of those gates. The airport tour from the remotes to TBIT was nice but I was honestly too exhausted at that point to really care.

1 Like

@daniel I want to like your comment, but liking an exhausted person I cannot do. I thank you for sharing your contribution seems far more fitting. You experienced this is far more cool. Shame you could not appreciate it more.

Hahaha! Like away! It’s not that I didn’t appreciate it, but I would have loved to do something like that on a day I had more energy. I’m a massive AvGeek, but after a 14 hour flight I generally just want to clear immigration, get my bag and get out (or transfer to my connecting flight as it was that day) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I planning on a NZ trip next year. I plan to fly ANZ both directions as they are the only airline that does. I know those flights.

Totally unrelated The Time Warp song now plays, yes I’m doing the moves…Hands on your hips, just a jump to the left…

I normally fly Qantas but this time want to do LAX direction. Only ANZ do that.

Dang. I Miss my NZ

What do you mean, which route exactly are you thinking of? I love ANZ, such a fantastic airline to fly with :smiley:

ANZ are the only airline that do both east or west flight to NZ. I’ve yet to fly with them but will rectify that.

I would happily fly ANZ to America via NZ. I’ve considered it many times, but I generally fly Virgin Australia whenever I head over that direction now.

I’m Heathrow. I’d love not to be. alas.

1 Like

Maybe when you finally get that third runway it’ll cease to be so expensive to fly from :stuck_out_tongue: