Grey Gull AIr

My rendition of what i was going to enter… shame i was only late by an hour. Misjudged the UTC +1 time and payed for it. let me know what you think anyways and hopefully next time ill get here a while earlier lol.

I can assure you though Grey Gull Air is always on time!

Airline Grey Gull Air

Airline Description A relatively low cost airline with questionable upkeep standards. Founded in 2001 it has been the go to airline for some of the cheapest flights around as it tries to keep its costs as low as possible. This means you may or may not get peanuts on your flight, and you may or may not have to berth it for repairs more often than other airlines. The airline however is known for its ability to arrive on time and it’s many destinations. It has a growing fleet of airplanes ranging from small city hoppers to mid sized airliners for cross country flights.

Airline CEO: Herbert Preston

Airline Motto: Coast to coast, city to city and anywhere in between! When you’re looking for cheap, fast, on time flights we’ve got you under our wing :wink: Sit back, relax, and come fly today! No better place to fly than from inside a giant bird!

Squawk Code: 7000

Pilots: 2 well trained (we think) loonies

Power: 2 Parakeet Mk 9’s (wont disclose test results of 1-8)

In the event of an Emergency: Think Penguin!

Thanks for flying Grey Gull Air. Hope to see you again soon!

7 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll make an exception! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I see you too have a beaked nose design, a worthy competitor to my own Gryphon airliner! Best of luck to you!

1 Like

I assume wrongly written airline name and dots (suppose to be stars?) are because of hurry? If then I would like to see the final design because even current one looks nice :slight_smile:

I actually saw yours in the list and I think it sure has the potential to be a candidate! Good luck!

1 Like

And yes I do see that now. I was in a bit of a rush and I must have lapsed over it. I will fix it promptly! As for the white/grey ish dots those are meant to be that way. The body of the plane resembles a grey gull and they too have these spots. :relaxed:

1 Like