Ground vehicles

what turn around vehicles are already available ? and will we see other vehicles like the air side operations cars and ULD loaders etc

I think for now it is a truck to transport luggage and fuel truck, but I am sure there is more to be implemented in later stages like the dev’s told us in their videos and here on this forum. Think of a baggage loader, tow truck etc.

The airport services UI also has options for Catering and Cleaning that you can enable or diable. The devs also talked about de-icing if i remember correctly.
So expect appropriate vehicles in some form.

There will also be busses to shuttle passengers to and from planes parked at remote stands (stands not connected to terminal building by air bridge), and i am assuming also portable stairs for passengers to board and de board at a remote stand.

They already talked about a baggage belt loader and a pushback tug

As in most airports around the world will you be adding in the future support vehicles (IE fire department vehicles) catering vehicles,

Then these would need all their respective buildings as well Eg. Catering and industrial kitchen with contractors working in them.

These were mostly already discussed please search them

Moved ‘Support vehicles’ thread to this one, since it’s very related. There are also other threads about vehicles the developers have planned. Please use the search function :slight_smile:

As an airport employee the following are mandatory…

Fuel truck (both 100LL & Jet A)

Pushback truck for larger aircraft

Tug for smaller aircraft and baggage cart

Baggage loaders

Lavatory trucks (lavatory dumping house too if implemented)

Catering trucks

Fire Trucks and ambulance

Security vehicles i.e. Police

Other employee transport vehicles

Stair chair trucks for a/c not connected to a jetway

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.