Happy birthday Alexander and Fredrik!

Hurrah, hurrah! :partying_face: :birthday:

Yesterday (Swedish time), on the 18th of December @Fredrik had his birthday and today, on the 19th of December, @Alexander has his! What are the odds of two thirds of the studio sharing neighboring dates for their birthdays? I have no idea, but perhaps it has something to do with the birthday paradox.

Anways, please join me in congratulating these fine developers and CEOs alike on surviving another year on this Earth despite having to work daily with both Unity and git.

Congrats! :smiley: :flight_departure:

19 Likes

Happy birthday Fredrik and Alex. :birthday: I know of that paradox, it’s amazing :slight_smile:

Also, the cake is a lie :wink:

2 Likes

Happy birthday devs!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday @Alexander and @Fredrik! :grinning::birthday::birthday:

Thanks for making my year more exciting and joyful. When I play other games I am never so attached to them, but this game has given me an opportunity, to me, to be the person who loves aviation and the community behind it so much. Thank you for the effort and work that you have put in this game, making it a fun product for everyone in the community to enjoy. :star_struck::star_struck::partying_face:

I probably always say things like this but outside, there is little place I meet people who know aviation and take my knowledge seriously. You guys have never lacked any effort in the game, and continue to work hard towards the finale of 2019! :small_airplane::airplane:

Happy Birthday Again! :partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

the cake may be a lie
but the annoying potato isn’t

3 Likes

Happy birthday! And everyone knows the best devs are you guys (and Olof)

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Fredrik and @Alexander! :tada: :balloon: :partying_face: Try not to party too hard at the office :wink:

2 Likes

Work hard and party hard

2 Likes

Happy birthday to our lovely developers :partying_face: We wish to celebrate them on next years :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday both of you! Best wishes going forward, and thanks for such a great game!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Wish you all the best! Thank you for making this super amazing game, and keeping making it better and better with every update. As I already said, wish you all the best! Thanks for your hard work :partying_face::tada::airplane:

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! :heart_eyes:

You’d definitely think this would decrease our life expectancy drastically, but then you realize we have this amazing community and an awesome game, making up for the stress manyfold! :smiley:

9 Likes

They’re in gaming, they have 2 lives left :sunglasses:
Happy bday boys. Crack a good cold one.

2 Likes

Happy birthday guys!! :partying_face: :boom: :birthday: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :tada: :confetti_ball: :gift:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!
December guys are the best. :laughing:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Fredrik and Alexander! :tada: :partying_face: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

It gave me this odd timeline:
grafik
Well, it’s winter, isn’t it?

6 Likes

Everyone knows the older you get the better you get