Happy birthday Alexander and Fredrik!

And we can’t make games anymore at that age

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Alexander and @Fredrik. From all the way from the Center of the U.S.A. I wish that you are flying high on this momentous occasion. May all your wishes come true.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted! :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday. :clinking_glasses::tada::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Thank you guys! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Grattis :smiley: :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope your cake is bug free. :cake: :bug:

2 Likes

Your making games till your 80?

1 Like

Airport CEO 2077

1 Like

Happy birthday Alexander and Fredrik!

2 Likes

Belated Birthday Wishes Alexander and Fredrik!!! :partying_face: :birthday:

1 Like

Same here! Celebrate well with your friends and family!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you both. I also celebrated on the 17th so a Hat Trick of birthdays haha.

1 Like

Sorry to be tardy to the party but wanted to send a Happy Birthday to Alexander and Fredrik as well!

Hope you had a great birthday and a big thank you for all you do!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday, Fredrik and Alexander! Thank you for making this fantastic game and bringing so much joy into my life. Aviation has always been my passion since I was a little kid, and you guys made an incredibly fun and beautiful game I enjoy playing every day. If possible, I’d like to send you a beer basket from jetgiftbaskets.com so you’d crack a cold one for me. Or maybe you’d prefer champagne, wine, chocolate, or any other type of basket. Let me know, and thank you again for all the amazing work you’re doing for us.

4 Likes

Three years later! :laughing: Happy birthday indeed to @Fredrik and @Alexander! :smiley: :tada:

8 Likes