Having Airline Hubs/Headquarters on the Map for more Realistic Experience

Having Airline Hubs/Headquarters on the Map for more Realistic Experience

Ok, so my Idea is, giving the Airlines some Homes, which will affect, which contracts you get, and where you get them. This would make the Airport Location more unique and interesting, also there will be more difference between the airports. The distance to the home of the Airline will also affect which Aircrafts will land.
Example: Your have Airport “EXP” being built in London. The Airlines Forest Air, Sky Line and Stripe Air are the airlines used for example now.
Forest Air got his Headquarter in Europe, Sky Line in Africa and Stripe Air in Australia.
Now where you started in London, you will get your first contract with Forest Air (or another Airline based in Europe, can be more than one) which will mainly send small aircrafts but are able to send bigger ones, if the Airport meets the condition. If your Airport growed in size, you will be able to have Contracts with Airlines, more far away, which will mainly send middle size Aircrafts. Same with the big ones in Australia which will send mainly or only the big one Airplanes. The ratio will be different and proportional to the distance of the headquarter location. Close Airlines will have a ratio of maybe 70/20/10 of Aircraft Types, the middle distance ones maybe 10/60/30 and the most distant ones 0/10/90. The Airline Home/Headquarter will be static so it wont change ingame but it can change between different games, so it will be random which airlines will be close and which will be more distant.

Why it should be implemented:

• Giving the location some importance
  • Strengthen the story aspect a bit
  • having some changes between the games

I Hope you guys understand what i mean and sorry for my bad english.

I strongly agree, however - I guess most of us are out of votes currently :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.