HELP! MDK and Airline Modding support available here…

That tutorial was from before livery modding was enabled :smiley:

Good to hear it works. Have fun

1 Like

Hello,

For some reason, I cannot get the mods to work. It worked fine before Alpha 25 was released. I have the use_default value set as false, and there are liveries and products for the airlines and franchises respectfully.

If anyone knows how to fix this that would be great! Thanks!

Which platform are you on? Are you using Mod Manager or manual? What mods have you installed? or had installed? What branch you on? This information will help to diagnose your issues…

I’m on a PC. I’m using the ACEOMM but I can’t get the liveries to link, so I’m downloading the liveries from the google drive and manually inserting them into they’re corresponding airlines. I’m currently running Alpha 25.2. I can’t get any contracts to show up, even the fuel suppliers and contractors.

Hmmm, MM is usually pretty good. I’m on a Mac and have to do everything manually. So lets check, you have the airline folder with its associated JSON file, then the airline livery folders?

@pderuiter Any thing you might shed a light upon?

i think it’s better to put the liveries in the ACEOMM data folder, instead of directly ingame. since ACEOMM only generates liverydata.jsons for liveries installed via the program

I have put the liveries folder in the data folder for ACEOMM, but when I click the update button, this is the response I get.

that’s right, the liveries aren’t being downloaded (yet), you can now add airlines through ACEOMM. don’t take my word on it :smiley:

So in order to get the airlines to work, I need to “click add new airline” and then manually recreate all of the airlines?

Also side note: I used the ACEOMM today and made a new collection on mods. I just ran it again and it seems like food and shop franchises are working. I also got offered a master airline contract from one of the airlines, but no flight offers. Still no fuel and construction contracts. I’ve built what should in theory be a fully functional airport.

Get the new aceomm.exe. That message means you have an old version.
After that:
When you press the update button it will link liveries to airline. Then install mod

1 Like

Oh ok. Thanks!

Everything’s working again! Thanks for all your help!

3 Likes