How did you discover ACEO

That’s basically my question
I’m interested about how everyone here has found this game.
As for me I think I saw someone commenting below a Prison Architect video (big thanks to you whoever you are :smiley: )
Have a great day everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I searched Youtube for airport simulations games and I found Airport CEO. I think it was almost a year ago now. Super hyped for the game, best game so far this year!

3 Likes

I was browsing r/tycoon when i read a post about it. Joined r/airportceo when it had 21 members

1 Like

Searched for Airport Games on Google and found it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Read a thread on SimAirport, found out about ACEO, watched the trailer and first gameplay vid and I quickly jumped on board.

4 Likes

I was looking for a new airport tycoon game after getting frustrated from Airport Tycoon 3 errors and bugs. I got really excited when I saw this game… but then I read… “game in development”. Got a bit sad there… but then hopped onto its exciting weekly DevLogs.
Fun fact: I followed this game for almost 6 months (24 DevLogs) without knowing it had a good community at reddit (forum didn’t exist at that time). Forum came in like 8 months ago?? or a bit more.

At that time… my only way of tracking progress was their newsletters that emailed me the DevLogs :wink:

1 Like

The forums were activated on September 4th 2016 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

11 months… Gr8. I now don’t even remember how long I have been following this game.

2 Likes

I saw first gameplay video on 20 th of March 2017 at the ATC4 dutch download forum. Since then I am addicted to it.

1 Like

While looking for an aviation-themed simulation game, after having a look at Airline Tycoon 3 I stumbled upon this site, I believe 3 months ago. And it was love at first sight!

1 Like

Been searching for this game for about a decade. Finally, this showed up :grinning:

1 Like

Watched a video on SimAirport and found out about AirportCEO in the comments.

People where saying how much better ACEO looks compared to SimAirport, so decided to look ACEO up. I’m glad I did though.

:smiley:

3 Likes

I found ACEO while browsing the webs for a game similar to airport tycoon 3(and newer). found it about a year ago and have been excited for its release ever since!

1 Like

Devs are gonna get rich :joy:

And the funny thing that I discovered is… that ALL games of Steam sell at 50%-70% discount in India… when converted to USD and compared to US (base) prices.

Telltale Series is selling for US$24.99 in USA… whereas US$9.63 in India (converted). This applies to ALL games. Prison Architect, Counter Strike, Tho GTA is less discounted (25%)… but still… \o/
Funny system of pricing. Better for me :smile: I expect this for ACEO too. Wait I shudn’t have said this. :scream:

2 Likes

I legitimately searched on the Internet ‘Airport Designer’, and it came up with ACEO, greatest search of my life :grinning:

1 Like

I was watching a flight sim streamer and someone in the chat mentioned it, I Google it and found it

1 Like

I’ve booked my flight! About £10 off the game and all I needed to do was spend a few hundred on a transcontinental airline ticket and hotel and… oops

3 Likes

From the Sim Airport steam message boards in early April, watched the 1st gameplay video and was hooked.

1 Like

From a comment on a video of Prison Architect, love Prison Architect!
And when I saw that the devs where making a new game, I thought it must be good.

1 Like

Wait, what? This is not a game developed by the devs of Prison Architect, i hope you know that :slight_smile:

1 Like