Hi Jasper,

Question,

Am I using the newest I have this kind of menu tray as

or is this the newest version of the game with this kind of menu tray

PS, pictures for reference only :smiley:

Thank you much!

Best,
Nino D

The 1st picture with the yellow bar at the bottom in the middle is the latest UI version. You can also see the different version numbers in the top of the screen; 1st picture shows version 27.8.1 (27.8.3 is the latest at the moment on experimental) the 2nd picture shows 24.3.2.

I watched a video series by Keralis on YouTube about this game, always wanted a game like this to be made when I was a kid so was stoked to see these guys have done just that.

Thank you much!!!

Found out about the game around August of 2017 after saw some comments on the Steam page of SimAirport, but thought it wasn’t worth it (and that time i still using my old laptop, thinking that it would burn from the optimization issues back then), but continued stalking it nonetheless.

Got bored of SA for sometime, and after getting a new PC, finally downloaded it. It was great

Hi all,

Finally I was able to somehow understand the dynamics of the game…and is really exciting and was worth the time designing your own (sandbox) and was able to land meduim sized airline contracts…next goal is the baggage system…

thank you all !!!

Nino D.

:blush:

4 Likes

Oh and uh more contracts…

:blush:

2 Likes

Searched up “Airport games” and this came up. Exciting story, right?

2 Likes

From youtube.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.