How to increase relationship to airline(s)?

I have following issue: the relationship between airport and airlines does not go up more than to 50%, no idea why. The planes arrive and leave in time, all needs fulfilled. Inspection Round, Gasoline, Baggage Service, Security…

Have started a new airport, 6 slots for small planes by now. 3 for recurring flights, 3 for single contracts. And i have issues getting new contracts.

My assumption is, that airline relationship is too low for further contracts, but could be also something different.

Any ideas how to boost airline relationship?

Thanks!

to be implemented I suspect :wink:

2 Likes

It’s always at 50%. They haven’t fully implemented it. Only the passenger relationship works.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, if it is with everyone on 50% it is not working yet. And then it is also not the reason why i do have problems getting contracts, or, 4 small stands are just enough :wink: … yet…

Let’s have this discussion again after 23.3 is deployed on the experimental branch later today. Will completely revamp the contract and airline relationship with the airport! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.