How to pick up unclaimed persons

Hi!

Due to errors of the game I got a ramp agent standing at a remote stand and a passenger standing on a service road. Since several days, nobody picks them up, new savegame loads don’t change anything on it.
So I get annoying news every minute.
Is there a possibility to remove these persons from game?

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried placing sidewalks and road-crossings? Once (If) they return to the terminal/bus stop, you can demolish them. It’s just a hunch. Might/might not work.

Thanks for this! I’ve tried it, demolishing the half of my tarmac :grin:
The ramp agent don’t moved. But he’s going to the next stand, if I demolish the hole stand. As I demolished also this one, he’s going to the staff entrance and into the staff room.
The passenger walk after building the sidewalk 1 field up and a litle bit later 1 field down. As I destroy the sidewalk, suddenly he walks through the grass to a service road (see screenshot)

After destroying the road he’s going to terminal, then through a wall and at least to the bus station :smiley:

Problem solved. But a little bit creepy :wink:

Indeed an unconventional approach. Glad it worked. But how did the passenger end up on a service road? I think maybe you should check how your security exits are placed (to prevent passengers from moving onto the stands and service roads).

For resetting ramp agents, there us a button in e debug panel (F10). Unfortunately there is no such for pax. @Olof could one can be created to reset all pax the same way?

I think it was a result of the patch. With build 30 there was only the forgotten ramp agent :wink: on the tarmac, after first load of the savegame with build 31 there stood the passenger.

Thanks, @dewitjur for the hint with the debugging windows! That works!

Sorry, I take my own thread - it’s a similar topic.

I have the next problem with pathifinding. In seconds I receive messages of PAX who can’t find their way. All want to go from public zone on floor 0 to a zone not reachable for public on floor 1. The target point is the same for all PAX and all of them are in the seconds after check-in:

Floor 0:

Floor 1:

I tried also to mark the small area on floor 1 as staff area. That make no difference, the PAX now want to go to the staff area.

What’s now my mistake?
Thanks in advance!

Have you put those security checkpoints as staff only? Also, if staff can’t get to a point due to staff zoning surrounding it, try staff zoning those locations (in this case the corridor from your staff romm to the security) hope these hints help out

1 Like

Oh, F*** - i should go to bed. :flushed:
Sure, you’re right. I’ve forgotten it. Big thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.