HUB Airline Contracts

Let me start by saying: I freaking love this game! It’s what I’ve been waiting for since… well forever. Here is my first suggestion (apologies if this has been started already):

Feature request title:

HUB Airline Contracts

Description:

After successfully balancing multiple airlines and XX amount of flights, one (or more) airlines with XX amount of satisfaction have decided to offer a Hub Airport Contract. This would involve having XX amount dedicated gates/flights/airline lounges for a single airline, along with keeping a certain satisfaction rating and having XX amount available repair hangers for their fleet, along with other servicing requirements (cleaning, catering, fuel, baggage). Perhaps there is some revenue bonus with certain actions/flights as well

Why it should be implemented:

This would give those of use who love designing bigger airports a dedicated flight/revenue stream, and would give more of a sense of a real “big” airport (this perhaps could also come with another map size increase?). This could also be another milestone/achievement step after being an international airport, and could also double as a small bonus to content with maybe new and more decoration options and even items for airline lounges/staff rooms (beds and showers anyone?).

Images, references or additional content:

Input your nearest search engine for real life examples

3 Likes

Would also like to see options for HUB and non-HUB airlines to allow the ability to customize

1. Min/Max flights desired at airport (e.g. can exceed 50 for both HUB and non-HUB airlines)
  2. Types of aircraft desired at airport (e.g. for Trinity I’d only like small aircraft)
2 Likes

man, this idea would a BIG step, and it would be a WHOLE lot fun. Literally my airport has gates to waste. Also, perhaps on this new idea, we could add private vehicles for HUB contracted airlines. (e.g. fuel trucks for airlines)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.