I really shouldn't be able to run an airport with NO SECURITY!

As you may know or don’t know, your security is mainly used to find bad baggage and remove it. This is done through highly skilled security staff and a properly built baggage security checkpoint on your conveyor belts.

However, it has come to my attention that through some simple testing, you really don’t need security for baggage. At all.

As it stands, if you load bad baggage onto a plane, you will be slapped with a fine from the government and a security rating decrease.

The fine is and will always be 5000$ in-game. No matter how many bags you let slip by onto one plane. It’s always the exact same fine. As for the security rating decrease? It goes away pretty quickly.

What does this all mean? It means I can run an airport with no proper security and get away with it… which is really non-realistic, honestly.

My suggestion is this:
Fines should scale with the amount of money you have currently. Let’s say… 33% of your cash? That way fines are actually pretty dangerous to get.

Also, implement a way that the government can actually recall your commercial license based on bad baggage patterns. Supposedly, they will revoke it when you have a bad security rating, but even with the absolute minimum security I still can’t get them to revoke it.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @TheWorld! I would suggest that you move this from #support to #feature-voting. That way we can all vote on this topic. I don’t think this should be in support though.

1 Like

I agree but it sounds as if you’re describing a bug, if you do have a very low security rating the system should remove your commercial license. This is of course however something that is very much a hot topic considering the nature of Alpha 36 so it’ll be something we’ll test and bug fix for that version and not Alpha 35 at this point.

3 Likes

I moved it to #feature-voting like you said, and thank you for noticing that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.