I want replace my save games

Hello everyone, I want to know these very important things that I do not know why they happen and how to solve them.

First of all, I formatted my SSD disk where I have the operating system for a problem outside the game. I reinstalled Windows, Steam and the game.

Now, it is assumed that when you reinstall everything clean, there should be no trace of the games that I was playing before formatting the disk.

Why do I see, when I open the game, that the games that were before but had been deleted appear? Witchcraft?

And I wonder if I can replace the save games that appeared automatically for newer copies that I saved separately on another disk.

My idea is to continue with the games I rescued before formatting the disk, replacing the games that magically appeared in the list of saved games.

I hope solution and very soon I am going to show you the very complete airport project that I dream of doing, but with the idea of ​​asking them for help and, at the same time, giving them ideas to improve Airport CEO.

Excuse my English level, I used the google translator.

And many thanks to all, we read here.

The game uses steam’s cloud save function, so the savegames are automatically saved in the cloud. So all the data from your pc was erased but not from the cloud.
To remove your saves you can use the ‘Delete saves’ in the main menu of the game.
You can add save files by copying the folders you saved somewhere else, the folders are named after your airport name. Paste those folders here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Apoapsis Studios\Airport CEO\Saves

1 Like

If you want to enable/disable the cloud saves in Steam:

Open Steam
Right click on AirportCEO
Select ‘Properties’
Go to the ‘Updates’ tab
(un)Check the ‘Enable Steam Cloud synchronisation’ box

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, friend!

THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

No problem :smiley: , happy to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.