Ideas pack

Hello community, welcome to the megathread, full of ideas. If you want your idea to be added, just reply to me.

READ BEFORE STUPID QUESTIONS
Not all of the ideas are mine, i will give link to the original creators.
READ BEFORE STUPID QUESTIONS

1. Premium airline lounges - there should be about 3% chance that someone flying with airline is a “Premium”. “Premiums” will have access to special rooms, where they can wait for plane or just relax.

2. This is related to idea 1 - I wish i could set the frequency of each airlines flying to my airport, like setting the plane size frequency, we can imagine someone (If it was built in airport CEO) setting the KLM airlines frequency to 90%

3. More janitor possibilities - In real airports janitors sometimes are
    cleaning sofas and chairs etc. There could be whole toilet cleaning times, like from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. . The entry to the toilet will be closed and small group of janitors will clean up the bathroom. And you could set the are to block the toilet with tape informing about cleaning the toilet.

4. Moving walkways - I know that this feature was available, but for some reason it just dissapeared. Some people try to bring it back, (Including me) and I think it’s not bad just because you created it before and it’s just a minor detail. Passenger won’t be tired moving on these that much as they were walking.

5. Airline stars- This is good idea by @ Ya_Boy3245. If airlines could have stars, lounges could exist too. Also you need to have big enough airport for high-star airlines to be interested with you. More details here.

6. Customs/ Passport Control/ Immigration. This is a known feature request. Even I wrote a idea about it. How it could work:
    Setting custom zones (As written in feature request)

That’s a great idea. What is an airport without customs or immigration?

This is the end. Write your ideas down. And i’ll consider writing it in feature voting.

2 Likes

I am sure that all of this will come in good time, as ideas such as lounges have been suggested in the past. Though game stability, bugs and other new features that have been in the pipeline for a long time such as multi levelled terminals will take priority at the moment.

The devs have to take time to get the features that are only partially working in the game so far such as remote stands and passenger/staff movements sorted before they add new, more complicated features :grinning:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to copy someone’s ideas, I’m just been to this forum and I predicted the lounge idea has been mentioned. Thanks for reply.

If you have a idea, write it down :point_down: !

I have an idea, don’t make a megathread. It is contraproductive.
Idea’s should be discussed in seperate forum topics to create decent dialogue.

I have an idea, don’t make a megathread.

I agree on that. There is already a general topic for these kinds of posts

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/minor-details-make-your-tiny-suggestions-here/634

2 Likes

These are small, but like the travelators but I’m planning to make big ideas more thanks small

Plus I want to collect the ideas in thread, from replies and posts.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.