Current Modding page looks like this;
Here are my ideas to improve this page:
- There has to be a way to filter mods by their name, their type (airline, bank, de-ice fluid supplier, combined, all etc…), their base country, their fleet (if it is an airline), creator’s name and so on.
- There should be more deep setting for “use default” setting. For example I want to use default companies EXCEPT airlines which I would like to use modded airlines ONLY. Every business type should be able to be selected or deselected.
- GA should be considered in another type of airline. There are not GA mods and when player disables default businesses and enable modded airlines; GA system fails to catch up.
- Businesses should be arranged by their names. As you can see there is no order or arrangement
- Selected mods should be saved in a master mods list so if user decides to start a new airport with different mods, his previously selected mods won’t be lost and it can be used again when user decided to return bac to previous airport
- (More will be added)