Interactions With Elevators Cause ACEO To Stop Responding

Dear All

Finally back into ACEO with my new Omen 17, i7-10750H with GTX 2070.

Massive performance issues and lag in game but will highlight elsewhere for support.

But having issue with elevators.

Any time I interact with them…extend them, delete them etc, I get “Airportceo has stop responding” error pop up and only way I can continue is by closing it. (waiting for program to respond doesnt work)

Any advice?

Sorry I can’t help for the main question, but for such good specs

I think the main issue is pathfinding issues. I had major lag issues before to the point of crippling my game and I discovered that it was bc my terminals weren’t connected. Other common reasons I see on the forum for performance issues with good specs are walls blocking paths, over complicated systems that require a lot of calculation per pax and poor transport infra that causes a build-up of arriving passengers in the airport due to the inability to leave

I do wonder if my passenger separation from arriving/departing could be an issue, and did have some rouge pax when making internatiomal stands, but thought I’d resolved that.

Funny you mention arriving pax - plenty of subways etc, but alot of people just standing by car, bus and taxi spots…

Hi

So you have some screenshots of your airport and the issues? Or upload your savegame and we can check if we have issues too with it.

Thanks for that - sent you PM

I am in the middle of transition…aim is to have all domestic services at the first terminal and then international at the satelite…

Do you play on realistic international mode?

In the last screenshot are lots of issues with international zones.

Realistic International Stands is ticked…

i will check it tomorrow

The elevator issues have been fixed on the experimental branch, can you switch over and see if it’s also acting more stable for you?

Will give it a go when I get a chance…

1 Like

Working fine on experiemntal branch.

1 Like

Great! Then that’s fixed and will be out on default sometime this weekend probably.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.