International and non-shengen

Will there be non-shengen and shengen country separation at Airport border control between passengers traveling inside europe and International. (Uk not shengen :slight_smile: )
Also there is additional security check for passengers who are arriving outside europe (exept some countries, example USA) and have connection flight in europe.
Those things in game would create more depth to constructing and planning the Airport building

Perhaps down the road but even then, not all regions in the world have this type of segregation between passports, perhaps initially the game might enable you to just separate E-Gate eligibility and ineligibility.

I can imagine this being some sort of special request that the government would impose on you based on the current political climate that evolves ingame.

Depending on how they do domestic / international, it could be treated as just another kind of passenger type area

Good point, but probably something for later releases… Shengen is however quite important in many countries!

I think the devs have said that the first version will only have national flights so this idea, if implanted, would be implanted in a later stage. Personally I do not think it is that important. Nevertheless, might be a nice addition in a later stage. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.