International Zones: How to build and Manage

Hello, Today I will show you how to build and manage a international area! Hope you like it. :wink:

Building

First select the area you want your new international stand to be in. For now I will just be building one stand. I selected the area Next to the medium stand:

Now, build the new stand and the terminal you think you will need. I suggest using at least a
5 x 5 of terminal. It sould look something like this:

Then connect the stand to the runway and bagagge as well as making is internatonal. For this tutorial you will need realistic international stands enabled. You can enable it under the gameplay settings at the bottom. Then build the “international entry hall”. It should have at least 1 international checkpoint. It will look like this (The dashed line is the flow of incoming passengers):

Here are the pictures with zoning enabled:

Then build the boarding desks:

Lastly, for all those people leaving the plane build at least one international checkpoint, like this:

Now you can open the stand and it should operate. Also hire a few security officers for all the non-automated international checkpoints. Now all thats left to do is decorate!! :wink: :+1:

Decorated pictures

I didn’t have time to decorate everything! :grimacing: :wink:

Management

An international are should have everything both the secure zone and no zone areas should have:

• Cafe’s
  • Restaurants
  • Shops
  • Bathrooms
  • And other services

Edit #1: For those of you that don’t know, you zone international zone by first zoning secure zone and then zoning it international. Also, international and staff zone don’t overlap, and they will cut each other out. Staff don’t care about international zone so it doesn’t matter.

Thanks for hearing me out. Feel free to comment on changes I should do and add. Bye,

~Humoresque

4 Likes

Nice! perfect for the ones who still don’t get it :wink:

2 Likes

Nice setup! :slight_smile:

Maybe add pictures with zones enabled?

3 Likes

I really should!! Thanks for the suggestion. :+1:

2 Likes

Waiting for the new pictures. :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

They are 2 months later there! (The zone pictures)

1 Like

Humoresque:

Dear, I have a question.

¿How I put check in desks in international zone? ¿And automated baggage drop and auto check in?

In a terminal with international zoning, those things cannot be put there and only be placed in a unsafe area.

I would like passengers to enter the international terminal through their street entrance and from there they check in and go up to the first floor.

And that the arriving passengers go down to the ground floor to collect their luggage and access the exit, to the other terminal and street from the international terminal.

Any example graphic ideas? :thinking:

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

Check In is always before you go to the secure zone. That’s why this part does not appear on the screenshots in this topic.

So it’s always Check-In (public area) → Baggage security check for carry on items → Secure Zone → Passport check → International zone

1 Like

I need help because The customers wont go to The exit so What do to

Hi and welcome!
Can you add an image of the issue?
Are arriving passengers (the ones that get off planes) not able to find their way to the international zone exit?