Is it worth it?

Hi there, I just made an account to ask a simple question:

At this point in development, is the game worth buying with the features it includes and/or the bugs it contains?

Thanks for the replies in advance :slight_smile:

-Matt

Hi Matt, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Absolutely I think it is worth it. Naturally there are many performance issues and bugs that need to be resolved, but the game has come a considerable way since its release not long ago. The devs are extremely proactive and work hard to take everyone’s feedback into consideration and to squash bugs as quickly as possible.

The game itself, while it has a big of a learning curve is worth the effort, and the community here is super helpful with solving problems (and modding).

If you’re still unsure, you can always try it for one or two hours and have your money refunded if you’re not satisfied in that time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I think it worth to buy. Airport CEO alpha 26 contain an update to unlock new area in the map and critical bug fixed

I’m looking at it from the other perspectives, in that if you don’t like this game, you could refund it.

Because you can quickly judge whether you’ll invest into this game within 1 hour.

That being said, I would recommend this game.

This game is very nice already :smiley: - some small things are up for improvements, but they will come in time :slight_smile:

its cheaper than all the others

I deffinitely recommend. Based on Steam’s stats I have spent over 60 hrs now and still feel hunger of new features and improvements.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.