Is there an idea on how long till the big bird update

dose any one have an idea on the general time till the big bird update (I mean by general as like 2 weeks or 3 months not a specific date)

Probably not two weeks (for default), definitely not three months.

2 Likes

@olaf i was using exsamples of what I meant by general not saying it is that sorry for the mis communication

You’ll know more in today’s dev blog! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So when will it be on experimental branch?

1 Like

So when will it be on experimental branch?

Developers said that on this week, internal release will be published with testers. From previous experiences, the game would be tested and bug-fixes applies in at least 2 weeks. So I think it won’t be released on default branch before November.

1 Like

How can I be an early tester?

How can I be an early tester?

You have to contact with Fredrik and Olof via personal messge. They they will decide about it.

Like through email?

no - you can Contact them via the PMS here - click on their name and click on Message and you can messege them :slight_smile:

OH ok

no problem - they are very friendly i am sure they will accept you :slight_smile:

Aw thanks I REALY want to play with the big birds and test out a way to quickly get them in survival I already have a way for medium aircraft.

I should hopefully have a tutorial for medium aircraft out later today

ok its out now

Thanks man :grin::grin::grin:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.