Is there any update on the release of this game?

They better be quick, Steam is switching systems and noone knows what the fees will be for that new system

2 Likes

Almost 2/3 of the way through Q1, the game SHOULD be released sometime in march. Hoping it does not get pushed off any later than Mid-April.

3 Likes

Come on, don’t push the guys too much. I’d prefer to see a release when the devs thinks it’s ready over getting something out at a fixed deadline that just destroys our expectations.

2 Likes

I am ok with the first release being pushed to Late April…Or Early May… as I am not going to buy the game before that (Academics).

Is there a way we can help ?

Hello!

I think it’s important for the developers to set a deadline on the project. If the deadline is 1st of april or 1st of august doesnt matter, but I know from my own experience that working without a deadline is dangerous. I know ofcourse that the developers of this game want to deliver a game of the highest quality, but they can end up delivering a game with expectations from supporters well over the head of what any gamedeveloper can deliver. Also, remember to not care too much about supporters, cause you can’t please everyone, and you will always want to use more time on a project.
No hard feelings! just my thoughts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

tldr: Don’t let feature creep catch up with you?

:wink:

Summary: no game will ever be “finished” or “good enough” from the developers point of view :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think that that woud work (just be annoying ) cause of the precise clicking dragging

We have a series of internal deadlines a determined and finalized list of the features to include in the first build. This is however not going to be revealed since even though we are doing our best to meet them, it is as you said difficult to please everyone and our ambition is now to release the game as soon as possible.

I wrote two posts on this matter on Reddit and we will make sure to bring it up in the next devlog again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/airportceo/comments/605iic/comment/dfbm66n?st=J0N217I1&sh=e6da0399

https://www.reddit.com/r/airportceo/comments/60q40l/comment/dfbsyvi?st=J0N22CPF&sh=d56cf888

2 Likes

Thank you for awnser!
Was by no meaning meant as critique, just my thoughts on deadlines since many future ceo’s are eager to play :slight_smile: I think most people are cool with waiting and knows that you two only want to deliver a successful and fluent gamingexperience. I personally think you should take your time and by no means think that anyone in this forum will judge the game for some minor blunts during release :wink:
The game looks great and im excited to spent many hours planning a successful airport :slight_smile:

Best regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.